Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cheerleading and Respect

Central Linn cheerleaders first dance of the basketball season. They did an awesome job. Good job girls!! Going to basketball games is one of the biggest things that we do now that Kayla is cheering. It has been very interesting having my children at the same school that I went to. It has changed so much from the time I went there. The things that the kids have to deal with these days is a little scary to me, but my kids rock and I never seem to have to worry about them. I have started working there also which is a huge change from actually going there. lol I have always thought about going back to school and finishing my teaching degree, but after watching what the teachers have to go through I'm not completely sure that I want to go back. Kids do not seem to have the same respect for adults today as when i went to school which really isn't that long ago. I'm just glad that it doesn't seem to be my kids that are being disrespectful. I guess we did a little bit right as we have raised them.

No comments:

Post a Comment